Great News For 50-500 Unit Electricity Consumers – Roshan Gharana Registration To Be Started Soon 

Great News For 50-500 Unit Electricity Consumers - Roshan Gharana Registration To Be Started Soon 

Here is one of the latest news for all the eligible residents of Punjab who are impatiently waiting for the Latest registration of the Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme, as it was announced by the CM, Maryam Nawaz, and in a recent meeting She has given approval for the Free Solar Panel Installments for 50-500 Unit Electricity Consumers. In this article, you can learn the simplest way to apply for it Online and know what are the crucial requirements for a family to receive a Free Solar System for their House.

Also Read: 8171 Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online

CM Maryam Nawaz to Benefit 50-500 Unit Electricity Consumers

On July 8, 2024, in Lahore, Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif presided over a meeting of the Energy Department wherein she gave the go-ahead for the “Roshan Gharana” initiative in principle and instructed the relevant authorities to provide solar panels to consumers utilizing up to 500 units of power.

During the meeting, she announced a piece of great news for all the citizens of Punjab the government will provide a Free Solar System for families Consuming electricity Units from 50 to 500, in this installments The government of Punjab will give 90% of the payments and only the remaining 10% has to be pay by the consumers.

Also Read: Apply For Free Solar Panel

Registration For Rosan Gharana Scheme To Be Started Soon

To legally authorize the “Roshan Gharana” program, which aims to provide solar panels to the public, the chief minister convened a cabinet meeting on Tuesday.

In this Meeting she formally approved the Roshan Gharan Scheme for the people of Punjab after seeing the high rate of energy prices, therefore to facilitate its people she decided to start the Roshan Gharana Scheme in July. In this Scheme, residents can pay the easy installments of Solar Panel in five years so that all their money can be easily paid without putting much pressure on them. She assured me in her meeting that they can not leave their people alone in this difficult situation and will always support them.

She stated:” After five years people will not have to face the current issues. Using a transparent procedure, solar systems will be given to the poorest families in Phase-I.”

Easy Installments of Solar Panels

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz declared that inhabitants of the area may pay for their solar panels in five easy installments, with the government covering 90% of the cost and the people covering the remaining 10%. 

Solar panel installments will be comparatively lower in the winter, and the government will be the only source of panels. “The ratio between government electricity and the electricity obtained from solar systems would be determined based on user needs,” she flashed.

CM Maryam Nawaz Sharif Chairs High-Level Security Meeting

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif chaired a meeting of the provincial Apex Committee, which included the Commander Lahore Corps, Chief Secretary Punjab, IG Police Punjab, and other senior government, intelligence, and military officers. The committee monitored the current security situation in Punjab and discussed measures to upgrade public safety and national security following the revised National Action Plan.

The committee also evaluated security arrangements for foreign nationals, including Chinese workers involved in CPEC and non-CPEC projects. Additionally, they reviewed a detailed security plan to ensure peace and harmony during Muharram, employing advanced technology and a tiered deployment of security forces for effective monitoring of processions.

Discussions extended to flood monitoring mechanisms during the monsoon season, focusing on short-term and long-term strategies to protect people and livestock. The forum resolved to maintain unified efforts for public safety and well-being in the province.


The Punjab government, under the leadership of CM Maryam Nawaz Sharif, is committed to easing the burden of high energy costs on its citizens through the “Roshan Gharana” initiative. This program aims to provide solar panels to families consuming 50-500 units of electricity, with the government giving 90% of the costs. Residents will be able to pay the remaining amount in easy installments over five years.